It’s finally football season! Time to get the “man cave” in good shape for watching football. Setup your “man cave” with the technology you need to see and hear every single touchdown.
Here are five gadgets every “man cave” needs.
1. A Big Screen TV: Score some points when you host fantasy football, game nights, or movie nights. Project the big game on a big screen.
2. TV Wireless Headphones: Watch the game as loud as you want with wireless headphones. You’ll be able to hear every call – without disrupting the rest of your family.
3. Mini Fridge: Keep your favorite beverages within arm’s reach. Use the top of the mini fridge to store chips, popcorn, jerky and other snacks.
4. A Massage Recliner: Kick back and relax while you watch the kickoff. Some recliners have a built in massager or a built in cooler. Add a large couch and you and your bros will have room to chill.
5. Grill: You’ve got a beverage and snacks, and now you need some grub. In an ideal maniverse (man-universe) you’d have easy access to the patio and your outdoor grill. If this isn’t the case in your man cave, you can buy a small grill for making burgers or burritos.
Now all you have to do is call up your friends and invite them over to your place. You’ll love having an area of the home to truly call your own. Crush some beverages in the comfort of your macho (and hi-tech) “man cave.
Featured is a 4-bed, 4-bath home in the highly desirable Highland Oaks neighborhood in Arcadia. The house sits on a spacious 8000+ fit lot and features an open floor plan between the living room and kitchen. With access to Arcadia’s award winning schools, the potential is tremendous to transform this house into the perfect dream home for you and your family!
Overwhelmed with the idea of buying a home? It can be a lot to handle, so try thinking of home-buying like dating. It’s a process that’s sometimes frustrating, but ultimately you’ll be glad you held out for “the one.” Here are some things to remember.
Make sure you’re worth the investment.
“Are you homeowner material” is kind of like, “Are you boyfriend or girlfriend material?” Banks, like dates, aren’t going to take a chance on someone they don’t see a future with. That means a credit score above 600 will increase your chances of getting approved for a homeowners loan.
It’ll cost you money.
Think of it as a “wine and dine” process – you’re going to have to woo a loan program with a down payment 3.5 to 20 percent of the price. After that, it’s common practice to spend about 30% of your gross income on your mortgage.
The home for you probably won’t be perfect. But overall, will the home make you happy the way a true love can? Remember, if you can change your mate’s habits, you certainly can tear down a wall or redo a floor to get exactly what you want.
"Most Californians think that they use more water indoors than outdoors. Typically, the opposite is true. In some areas, 50% or more of the water we use daily goes on lawns and outdoor landscaping. There are lots of ways to save water at home, but reducing the water you use outdoors can make the biggest difference of all. Here are a few easy ways to change the way you use water outside your home.”